Wednesday, September 16, 2009

INSANELY Awesome Quote

One of my friends had the quote that I'm going to share with you today as her facebook status. When my eyes read the text, I was immediately taken aback like, "Wow. That so eloquently puts love into perspective."

As everyone knows, love is as simple or as complicated as you make it. For me, I complicate absolutely everything, so you know which route I take! But this quote really summed up love for me in three short sentences...so much so that I felt compelled to share it with my readers.

Take a minute after you read it and let it sink in. I think you will find that it resonates with you. I hope that you gain perspective, or breathe a sigh of relief and think, "That's what I've always tried to say about love but didn't know how to articulate it."

Here goes:

“No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE.
No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK.
And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE.”
(Source Unknown)


If you have any particular feelings, please feel free to post them, but I hope you all enjoy it!


Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...