Friday, July 29, 2011

Fun For Friday!

Okay, so my cousin posted the link to this video today and I thought it was equal parts adorable and hilarious and I wanted to share it with all of you!  As you probably have been able to deduce by the obsession I have with my furbabies, I believe dogs make the world a better place.  There is no better feeling than coming home and having furry creatures bark, wag their tails, and spin in circles - just because you came home!

Meet Carrie the golden retriever from Chile! She is a sassy little thing - look at those hips go! I think that Dancing With The Stars or So You Think You Can Dance should totally have her and her person, Jose, on their shows as special guests! She is obviously a very smart, spirited, and talented girl!


Source

Happy Friday, everyone!!!

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...