Friday, December 16, 2011

New Sounds of Christmas

It seems that life has been a whirlwind lately, and I am halfway getting excited about Christmas. Don't get me wrong - Christmas is my very favorite holiday, followed directly by Thanksgiving.  This year has just been a weird year for me as far as the holidays are concerned.

The main reason is that the lease on my townhouse is up right after the holidays are over, and while I would LOVE to pull out all of my Christmas decorations (and they are plentiful), I have to be realistic and be okay with the fact that it would make a whole lot more sense to pack up the rest my things than upack a million ornaments just to put them back again.

So, while I don't get to have my wonderful full-sized tree this year, Comanche and I did finally get a tree - even though it looks like it may be.....um, of the "Charlie Brown Pine" variety?

Oh well, it looks great on my table and we can plant it!
Either way, one thing that really does help my spirit during this stressful packing time is the music that you usually only get to hear this time of year!  Check these out, y'all!  Maybe you'll even discover a new Christmas hit to add to your playlists!

Be Born In Me - Francesca Battistelli

Source

A Baby Changes Everything - Faith Hill

Source

Mary's Boy Child - TobyMac ft. Jamie Grace

Source

Winter Song - Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson

Source

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...