Monday, August 13, 2012

I Don't Even Know My Own Name!

Well, hello, dah-lings!

It is I, your beloved Chicken Wing, and I am as upside down as I've ever been!  Things are a little cray cray insane right now and I'm doing my best to love every single second of it.

Let me set the scene for you.  I'm sure for most of you, much like myself, work is pretty much always crazy.  There are always a million things to do and your most important responsibility is to never ever screw up on anything.  Ever.  Seriously.  I'm sure for a lot of you, also much like myself, your home life is also crazy.  Clean this, organize that, wash this dish, fold those clothes, and don't ever stop sweeping up CiCi fur.  Ever.  Seriously.

Every now and again, you get a sweet vacation planned and boy do you look forward to it.  The beach is always a safe haven for me - I feel my most beautiful when I've got my toes in the sand, and I'm looking much less Twilight than I normally do. 


Source
Speaking of this, I must digress - WHY did this cheating scandal happen and completely rock my world?  On a serious note, I do feel for them.  People make mistakes every day, and unfortunately for these two young folks, a bad situation got a whole lot worse with the entire world watching.  I guess whatever will be will be and I wish nothing but the best for them.  The one good hilarious thing to come out of this breakup???




Anywho, back to the topic at hand, which is basically that when you take a vacation that you've been really looking forward to because work is killing you, you have that moment while on said vacation when you realize that the day you go back to work, you are really going to regret taking that vacation.  Nine times out of ten, that does happen to me, with the exception of this year.  Don't get me wrong - I have been so crazy nuts looney busy for the past few months, I don't even know my own name.

You think that's funny, do you?  Well, I really don't even know my own name because this time, it's gone and changed on me!  :)  You may recall a certain hunk of a man named Comanche - there have been many wonderful stories about him around these parts, and stay tuned, because there will be many more!  Well, he stole my heart, so I stole his last name!

Miss Chicken Wing is now Mrs. Chicken Wing, y'all!!!!!!!!


Love this man so much (and my hair stylist and my uplighting and my DJ, who took this picture)!
Photo Credit:  Official Entertainment


He's mine, he's mine, he's MINE!!!!
Photo Credit:  Official Entertainment

And for those of you smart cookies that put 2 and 2 together, the reason I had no regrets about this vacation is because it was my honeymoon!  We had a wonderful first week of being married, and we've gotten back to half-way regular life now - working hard at our jobs and at making our house a home.

I genuinely can't describe how blessed we were throughout the wedding planning process and the wedding  itself.  We're some lucky loves, let me tell you!  I can't wait to share more about the big day with all of you, and I will definitely do that once I get my official wedding photos back. Then, I can brag about all the amazing vendors we used and hopefully make each and every one of you feel like you were there. 

Bottom line:  Hi, my name is MRS. Chicken Wing.  I don't even know my own name, and I couldn't be happier about it!


Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...