Monday, October 12, 2009

Mr. and Miss Chicken Wing: Model Citizens Part I

I'm sorry that it's been awhile since I've posted anything, faithful Chicken Wingers! I've had a computer issue that is pretty detrimental to my blogging endeavor - for some reason, the USB ports on our computer will not work! They won't recognize that anything has been plugged into them, and that is a tragedy! Basically, for all of the non-technological followers, I can't plug my camera into my computer, and therefore, cannot upload any of my pictures to share with you! And, oh, the pictures I have! Mr. Chicken Wing and I have been doing cool things, and I have yet to be able to share them with you! So, I beg you to be patient, and I am going to try to fix the problem as soon as I can!

One thing that is pretty timely that I can update you on is some modeling that Mr. Chicken Wing and I have done recently! Modeling, you ask???? Modeling, I reply!!! Apparently, there are people in this world that think that Mr. Chicken Wing and I are pretty darn foxy, and they wanted to take some photos of us! :) Just kidding!

*MAJOR DISCLAIMER: MR. CHICKEN WING AND I ARE NOT ENGAGED AND/OR MARRIED AT PRESENT DAY.*

First up was one of my best friends. She's just started her own photography business, and is in the process of building her own website and her own professional portfolio! While she's new to her own business, she is NOT new to being an exceptional photographer (and friend)! So, she asked Mr. Chicken Wing and I to model for the engagement section of her portfolio! Cool, huh?

*MAJOR DISCLAIMER (REPEATED): MR. CHICKEN WING AND I ARE NOT ENGAGED AND/OR MARRIED AT PRESENT DAY.*

Please enjoy some photos from our mock engagement shoot all around our city!


Source

Source

Source

Source

Stay tuned for more modeling goodness, and I hope you enjoy what you've seen so far. In the hopes of not giving anyone a heart attack/stroke combo (which would really not be good either seperately or together), I would like to repeat the disclaimer here:

*MAJOR DISCLAIMER (REPEATED FOR GOOD MEASURE): MR. CHICKEN WING AND I ARE NOT ENGAGED AND/OR MARRIED AT PRESENT DAY.*

Thanks to my incredible friend for taking these shots! Click on the "Source" links to go to her website, which is still in progress! Check back often as she updates things!

Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...