Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Feel Like Being Inspired

If you are like me, you know that sometimes you get so stressed out in life that you forget what it feels like to be inspired.  It's easy to get down or to feel so worn out that you need a little extra push to get you moving!

 
Since I feel like being inspired, I want to inspire all of you!  I saw the first video re-circulating on facebook, so I wanted to share it here.  These stories remind us that everyone can make it in this world - we all have a chance to achieve greatness.  We just have to keep trying...keep persevering!

So here's to you, Peeps!  Here's to me!  Here's to being inspired by greatness!  Let's go change the world!


Source


Source

If you are crying after these, I am sorry.  Actually, I'm not.  Stories like these move people - they are designed to bring you to a new level and to make you aspire to be more than you are. That is the purpose, and I hope we each take the opportunity to be more like J-Mac or Team Hoyt today and every day.

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...