Monday, April 20, 2009

When life gives you puddles....


...put on some super cute rain boots and splash around!!!

Sometimes, it's the simple things in life that make you smile, and help you to remember that life is what you make of it. Today is Monday, and I woke up with a VERY RAINY day...Boo to that, right?

Wrong! I just bought the cutest rain boots from Target. They're the Zabrina polka dot rain boots by Merona that I bought for $24.99 (mainly for walking the dogs in inclement weather). :)

They are so cute and super fun so I decided to wear them to work! The compliments, laughs, and smiles have been rolling in all morning! So, I've decided that it's going to be a GREAT rainy Monday! :)

Enjoy the rubber eye-candy that is currently on my feet and keeping my tootsies dry!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...