Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Step In The Right Direction

Hello, Peeps.  I'm Miss Chicken Wing.  You might remember me as someone who used to write regularly on this blog.  No, I haven't been kidnapped.  I've had so much going on in my life recently, and I am so excited to tell you guys all about it!  I apologize that it's taken me this long to get back to the happy place that is my blog, but sometimes a little vacation is necessary, you know?  Not to mention, I have just gotten started planning what is sure to be one of the very best days of my life so far - the day I get to marry Comanche!  People who have been there know how busy that can be!

Getting engaged is not the only new and awesome thing that I count in my blessings list, though!  Hold on to your hats, y'all - there's more!  The first thing I want to catch you all up on gets its own post on the blog, and is something that I'm now allowed to go public with!  I recently got a PROMOTION!!!!!  WOO TO THE HOO!!!!!!


It's true.  Believe it.
 Pause for a moment - who doesn't love Ron Burgundy, right?!?!  Okay, back to the actual subject matter. I am so excited because it's really a step in the right direction as far as my career goes, and I am thrilled to have been given the opportunity to grow within my amazing company. 

For those who know me, they know how protective I am about my job(s) and my company - I will go to the mat any day for the people I work for and with.  I am so blessed to be a part of such an amazing organization, and I genuinely work with some of the best people I know.  Other people may make more money or have fancier offices, but I can guarantee that most people can't say that they like everyone they work with.  I can, and that's a big deal to me.

So, while I've been away from the blog, I have been working on the transition between my current position and my new one.  In my new position, I will have an even greater chance to help people, which is my passion, after all.  It's a little scary jumping into the somewhat unknown, but I've found that most of the things in my life that have scared me have ended up being the ones most worth it.

Here's to the newest journey on my crazy ride!

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...