Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chicken Wing Inspirational Minute!

I found this great quote and thought I'd pass it along! There are lots of things to fear in life, and it is true that the most looming fear is fear itself. I consider myself to be more cautious than not, and sometimes I have trouble jumping because of the anticipation of the jump.

This quote will hopefully inspire me when I feel anxiety about trying something new, and who knows? Maybe it will inspire one of you, too! (In that case, I would say this post is a success!!!)

Here goes:

To laugh is to risk appearing the fool,
To weep is to risk appearing sentimental.
To reach out is to risk involvement,
To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true self.
To place your ideas and dreams before a crowd is to risk their loss.
To love is to risk not being loved in return,
To live is to risk dying,
To hope is to risk despair,
To try is to risk failure.
But risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.
--William Arthur Ward

Untile next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...