Monday, August 24, 2009

Chick's Pick: Fun Website

Okay, okay....I have to admit that I am a huge sucker for this website.

http://www.faceinhole.com/

Seriously, you NEED to go to it! Haha! You can have so much mindless fun "becoming" someone else. This website has given you the outlet to become someone (maybe with a few less cares than you currently have, or maybe with a lot more money than you currently have).

It can be wildly hilarious, depending on the scenario you choose and your personal picture choice!

Take a look at the few below, for example. They have the ability to make you laugh at yourself, see what you'd look like with a different hairstyle or color, and they can take you away from your normal world for awhile. (Let's face it...we all need that sometimes).

Enjoy, faithful followers!



Mr. Darcy and I enjoying a dance. Gotta love Pride & Prejudice.




Come on, like you're surprised. I am Miss Chicken Wing!



I told you he was my favorite artist of all time. What I didn't tell you is that we were actually best friends!



Looks like it's just Kate + 8 now... :(



And, finally..............




It's a sick obsession, this Twilight. It's sad that I'm not one of the millions of people who are mega-fans. You can tell that I'm not in that group by this photo, I'm sure. :)

Seriously, go to that site. Search your favorite actors, actresses, singers, athletes, movies, TV shows, etc. You'll be amazed by how many scenarios they have! It's hilarious! I guess it's true what they say: You can be anyone you want to be! :)

Until next time,
Miss Chameleon Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...