Friday, October 16, 2009

While On The Wedding Vibe...

Okay, Chicken-Wingers....no, scratch that. From this day on, I will call you my Peeps.



Source

Why, you ask? For one, it's shorter, so it's easier to throw in while typing, and for two, I love Peeps...you know, the kind you get at Easter...the kind that consist of two ingredients: marshmallows and sugar. Gross to some, good to me. Grandma Chicken Wing always buys me some for Easter, and I hope that never changes!!!!

So, anyways, Peeeeps, I have been in a sort of wedding-palooza since the last two posts, and one of my friends on facebook posted the following video that answers a popular wedding question:

Why do people wear their wedding rings on the fourth finger of their hand?

So, here you go, Peeps...check it out - it's a perplexing and highly interesting answer to that question. I actually got chills when watching it. Enjoy! I hope it causes you to stop and ponder life's mysteries awhile! Oh, and hug the ones you love. (Just thought I'd throw that in there!)



Source

Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...