Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Website To Be Thankful For!


Wow, Peeps....can we say "fifteen-day-blogging-break?" I am so sorry for that...I've been so busy that I haven't had the energy to write. This time of year rolls around, and it seems that everyone is so busy - working before being off for the holidays, decorating the house, deciding what to get everyone for Christmas, strategizing the plan of attack for Black Friday shopping expeditions, planning and preparing food for Thanksgiving, etc., etc., etc. Honestly, the list goes on and on, and I know that every one of you goes through some of that "Holiday Busy-ness" just like I do.

I wanted to take a 5-Minute Mental Health break and dedicate it to the men and women of our armed forces...the ones who might not get to spend the holidays with their families because they're protecting all of ours. I know that I whole-heartedly appreciate all that they do and all that they sacrifice for the rest of us. Sometimes, it's easy to get caught up in the busy-ness of the season, and when that happens, we lose sight of all that we have to be thankful for.

I don't want that to happen to me. I don't want it to happen to anyone this year. Let's make a resolution to remain thankful, no matter what kind of stressful situations come about. Let's also make sure that we slow down and actually thank God for all that we are thankful for. This year, I am making more of an effort to include the military in my prayers and messages of thanks. And luckily for me, for you, and for everyone, there is a website that makes it 1,000 times easier to thank the men and women who need it the most!

Source


You heard right. Click --> here. Pick out your design, customize your message, and hit submit.

That's it. Three simple steps, and someone in service gets a holiday card thanking him or her for their service. Could it be any easier?

I want as many Peeps as we can get to go to this website and send our troops a message! Let's thank them for allowing us to be thankful for so many things - they've given us our freedom, and that's the best present we could receive!

Thanks for reading this post, and I will be better in the coming days about posting even more! I apreciate each and every one of you...thank you for following this blog. Thank you for your love and support! It truly means the world to me, and this blog is as much for each of you as it is for me. I hope that I can bring a smile to your face every now and again. I hope that I can alert you to something you've never run across before. I hope I can offer each and every one of you something - that is my goal.

Source

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, PEEPS!!!
With all my love and devotion,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...