Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Good Advice For Free

If you haven't heard this amazing song by Lee Brice, most likely you haven't heard any country music recently.  But, every now and again, you hear a song that really resonates with you and drives home a message so important that you have to pass it on.

Love Like Crazy is one of those songs for me.  I had heard it a couple of times when it first started getting radio play, and I loved it then too! I continually hoped that I would hear it again, and it just wasn't working out for me, but here in the past week or so, I've heard it almost every day. I smile every time I do.  So, without further ado, here is a great message, great advice, great singer, and great song...Love Like Crazy.


Some very good advice.


Source

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...