Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Good Music Alert!

As always, when I find goodness, I would much rather pass it along than keep it to myself.  Consider this another of my random acts of selflessness!  A friend of mine made me privvy to a music group that I think is fantastic!  They're called The Band Perry and the members are Kimberly, Neil, and Reed Perry, and they're siblings.  I happen to think that's awesome!

I wanted to share some of their songs with you, and I think you'll enjoy the slightly country, slightly indie inflections they bring to the table.  The songs are precious, and are pretty much guaranteed to get your attention.  So, let's not delay this any further - here we go!

First up, If I Die Young.

Source

Next, All Your Life.

Source

Third in the batter's box is a catchy diddy, Hip To My Heart.

Source

Finally, here's Postcard from Paris.

Source

I hope you like what you've heard so far.  The Band Perry's debut album drops October 12, which is right around the corner!  I think I'll be purchasing a copy and if you like them, I hope you do the same!  Also, be sure to check out their website to learn more about these up-and-coming superstars!

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...