Thursday, January 13, 2011

Reverb 10 - Prompt #28

December 28 – Achieve. What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today. (Author: Tara Sophia Mohr)

The thing I most want to achieve this year is to save more of my hard-earned money.  The economy has really made this goal hard to reach and I know that I haven't done the best job of furthering that goal, either.

I imagine I will feel both happy and prepared once I've accomplished this.  (By prepared, I mean that I will not feel so constantly worried that the bottom is going to drop out.  What if I need a major emergency auto repair?  What if I have to go to the hospital?  What if the price of gas keeps going up?  Where will I get the money if any of these things happen?)

Ten Things I Can Do To Feel Happy & Prepared Today:
1.  Make a To-Do list.
2.  Follow the To-Do list and check things off once completed.
3.  Do something that makes me laugh today.
4.  Pack my lunch or eat at home to save money!
5.  Research my next project so I am ready to face it head on!
6.  Have a longer play time with my puppies - nothing better than that!
7.  Lay out my clothes for tomorrow - reduces early morning thinking.
8.  Wear a smile as often as I can today.
9.  Listen to music while working = always a bonus!
10. Drink lots of water.  I always feel better when I do that.
-BONUS-
11. Pray.  Give it to God.  That always makes me feel happy and prepared.

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...