Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Head Cold Much?

So, I am sorry for the delay of posting but I have not felt like doing ANYTHING but turning into a vegetable of some kind.

And, just in case you were wondering about the garden of choice for my said vegetable-self, it would be located on my couch.  You see, I've been working like a crazy lady for awhile now - busy doesn't even begin to describe it!  Couple me being worn down with a nasty head cold situation that was making the rounds at work, and you get one sick Chicken Wing.

As I write this, I am left amazed at the fact that I still have a nose, er - beak, on my face.  That poor little sucker.  I'm glad to say that I am doing much better than my previous "death warmed over" state of being, and that makes me happy.  What doesn't make me happy is that I decided to go to bed early last night in order to better myself and awoke to find MULTIPLE spoilers about last night's Bachelor episode.

Thanks.  I feel better now.  (Please note sarcasm).

Either way, my favorite girl is still in it to win it based on the spoilers I read (TEAM EMILY!!!!), and I hope she continues!  I plan to watch that tonight.

Okay, now that I've gotten this little hiccup out of my system, I hope to be a good blogger again.  I would love to be able to provide more content for you delightful readers, and I can't wait to bring you all up to speed on the many, many things I've had my wings in lately!  Good things, Peeps!  I'm a blessed gal!

Speaking of blessed...take a look at what my incredible boyfriend, Comanche, did for me while I was sick - he washed and waxed my car by hand!  Gorgeous, isn't she?

1. It's this shiny when it's overcast outside!  2. Cell phone picture.

Like I said, even though I've been sick, I'm still one blessed chick!

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...