Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Awesome Inspiration

I love that feeling when you experience something that makes you take a deep breath and you inhale all the goodness that your soul had been needing.  I have that experience fairly often (which I'm inclined to believe makes me lucky - I'm being present in my own life). 

Sometimes, I'll hear a song and I'll stop and really listen to the lyrics.  Occasionally, I come away feeling as though that song was written just for me.  Other times, I'll try a new food and I'll discover a deep joy from trying (and loving) something I'd never tried before.  Most times, though, I will come across inspiration in the written word. 

This bit of awesome inspiration comes in the written form - it's something that one of my awesome facebook friends posted that moved her.  (Seriously, you should go check out her website - it's amazing and she is an insane talent - check out her work and you'll see what I mean).

I present to you, important tips for life:


Source

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...