Friday, December 25, 2009

THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SNOWSTORM POST PART I


Before we start, I'd like to take the time to wish each and every one of you a very, very Merry Christmas! Jesus is the Reason for the season, and I hope that all of you found Him in something or someone today. As for the Chicken Wings, we had an extremely blessed day, spent with my family - and the fun's not over yet! In a few days, we'll be heading north to see Mr. Chicken Wing's family, and we are so excited! I'm also excited because I've taken next week off from work, and it will be the first vacation I've had in months.

But, I know you are all excited to know how the snowstorm went down, and this post is going to document the amount of snowfall we experienced - and let me tell you, it was intense. You may have noticed in the title of this post that it is Part I. That's because this will be my photo-heavy post. Next will be more photos, and I'm going to attempt to do a vlog post (vlog = video blog). That way, you'll be able to see all of the fun we had during this storm. So, buckle your seat belts and get ready - this post is full of photo content.

















So, after all was said and done, we ended up with about 17" of snow!!! It was absolutely incredible and so much fun for us and the puppies! It did shut down our city for a day or two, but I say that's okay. Stay tuned for the follow-up snow posts, because there is definitely more to come! :)

And again, MERRY CHRISTMAS, PEEPS!!!!

Until next time,
A Holly, Jolly Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...