Wednesday, March 31, 2010

BOO! And, No, It's Not Halloween!

You may be wondering why I would say "BOO!" on the last day of March, when Halloween is clearly seven months away.

During Dancing With The Stars last night, Tom Bergeron introduced a small segment about Macy's, and said that they had dressed several models. It was pretty much a live advertisement for Macy's and their spring dress line, and that's when I saw her.

Our eyes locked across the dance floor, and I knew she had to be mine.

Only, she could never be mine. She had been taken - stolen from my hot little hands!

Who was she who so captured my attention immediately during her 10 seconds on screen?





Oh, Tahari by ASL Printed Brocade Dress, in all your lemony, vintage goodness. I was drooling over this dress. Alas, it was sold out of my size. Oh, the horror!


The dream of this newfound love was taken right out from under me as quickly as I'd discovered that I had to have it.


Tis a sad, sad day for Miss Chicken Wing. I will hope and pine for her, and hope she returns to me one day.


So yes. BOO! BOO, I say.


Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

1 comment:

Sara said...

HAHA you are so funny. I love that dress too! Of course I didn't see anything like that when I went shopping! So I say Boo too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...