Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Will Listen To Sexy Voice

You've all seen the signs that say "Will work for beer" and the like. I've decided that there is another type of sign that should be introduced to the world, and this is it:

"WILL LISTEN TO SEXY VOICE."

Source

So, you've got to be thinking to yourself, "But, Miss Chicken Wing, what qualifies as a sexy voice? What does a sexy voice sound like? Does anyone have a sexy voice that I might know?"

Because I am a dedicated blogger who loves her followers, and I know you all have 1,000,001 things to think about, I won't make you ponder too hard on the depths of what makes up a sexy voice, so I will just spell it out for you. Here are some sources of sexy voices, according to yours truly, and you are safe with me - I am well studied in identifying sexy voices. Mr. Chicken Wing is not as enthusiastic, but he agrees that I am a pro in picking out satisfying sounds! :)

No, I am talking to YOU, Vin Diesel! Now read me the phone book. Go!

Sexy Scottish accent? Yes, please...I will definitely have that!

If this doesn't make you want to haul your patootie to French class, check your pulse because news flash - you're dead.

I wish I was there to hand you a towel, because I know you're sweating profusely. If you're at work or in front of your significant other, I do apologize most sincerely.

There are also some sexy and soothing voices in music, and that is actually the point of this post. I wanted to take some time to help you update your iPods and to introduce you to more songs that you've never heard of or refresh your memory about songs that you already know and love.

Enter Ray LaMontagne. Romantic and rustic, he has one of those voices that makes you weak in the knees and fluttery in your heart. He's got soul and he's real, and I love his sound. So, I want to share some of my favorites with you.

How about starting with one you've probably heard in an insurance commercial?


Source

Or, how about a very sweet song about love?


Source

Well, he's obviously good at the love stuff. Let's continue.


Source

And finally, another little taste of the greatness that is Ray LaMontagne called "You Are The Best Thing."


Source

So, as you can see, there some FINE examples of a sexy voice all around you just waiting to be listened to. If you get the chance, look into Ray LaMontagne. Watch films that star Vin Diesel or Gerard Butler (or Colin Firth, Liam Hemsworth, Hugh Jackman, or James McAvoy for that matter). (It's all in the accents for these fine gentlemen). Enjoy the sounds that God made for us to hear: sexy voices!

Have any to share with me? I'm all ears. (Pun intended).

Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...