Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Something's Gotta Give

Okay, Peeps.  Here's the deal.

Something's gotta give.  I don't know about you, but the East Coast is hot as heck and sweating is just not a good look for everyone.  Something is wrong when people cheer for temperatures in the high 90's. Just sayin'.

Since this is my blog, and I am in charge here, I say that one of two things needs to happen:

1.  I need to ship myself to somewhere that actually has four distinct seasons (spring and fall, I miss you) with a milder climate.

Alaska Bound!
-or-

2.  We need to call in some reinforcements to hose off the entire area.  My vote is for these guys:

Um, yes please!  Where have these guys been hiding?
Source
Okay, Peeps, who is with me?  :)  I am happy to report that it's actually RAINING right now.  For those of you who need a refresher course, rain is salty water that is supposed to fall from the sky fairly regularly.  I'm hoping that not only will this break the heat wave that we've been experiencing for the past several weeks, but it would also be nice if it could nourish the grass a smidge.  I'm honestly tired of feeling like I'm walking on steak knives every time I take the dogs outside.  Mmkay, thanks.

Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...