Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gorgeous Song On A Thursday!

If by some off chance you've been living under a rock and haven't grown to appreciate the insane amount of talent possessed by singer Sara Bareilles, you can thank me later for educating you.

The song I'm going to share with you is one of my favorites of hers, even though I can't say that it has been one of her mainstream hits.  The thing about Sara is that she is unassuming in regards to her looks and she has the vocal chops to create a really dynamic musical moment.  She is a songwriter, she performed with an acapella group while in school, and she really is the real deal.

This song, Gravity, is one of her best, in my opinion.  From the poignant lyrics to the power note at the end, Sara does the world a favor with this gem, and so naturally, I wanted to share it with all of you.  It's not the happy-go-lucky sound that she's slowly but surely becoming famous for, but I think we all can agree that it is gorgeously executed.

So, here's Gravity on this Thursday...I hope each of you don't let gravity keep you down!


Source

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...