Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Top o' the mornin' to you, Peeps!  Happy Green Day, aka Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I hope that everyone is having a fantastic morning and that you haven't been pinched too many times today.  Someone in my office has upgraded to, "If you're not wearing green, I will punch you in the face."

Really?  R e a l l y ? 

Either way, that is equal parts hilarious and scary, so I decided that I needed to take drastic measures since I 1) forgot to wear green and 2) have to protect the goods. 

True Life:  I Like My Face.

Green chip clip that I happened to have at my desk?  That'll do. Yes, I will be rocking this bad boy for the rest of the day. Face, you are welcome.
I know so many people who LURVE them some St. Patty's Day, so I wanted to deliver some goodness for those particular Peeps.  You can download some awesome FREE printables by clicking here, here, oh, and here.  SO cute for a St. Patrick's Day soiree!

I also have resolved this year to revel in every moment that I can make someone feel special.  For Comanche and his family, that meant homemade St. Patty's Day cards!  I've already mailed the ones to his family, so I can't show you those, but I can show you the cute little card that I made for my man last night.

Front.  I know you're jealous of my mad stapling skills.  (What?  I thought men liked handy women.)
Pardon the blur - I can't let you read the sweet part!
(Is it messed up that you all are seeing this before he has? Probably, but you should now know how much I love you.)  Oh, and I mean what I said in my card to him on the real - because I loooooove me some Lucky Charms!  Need photo evidence of this love affair?  I thought you might:

Cereal for dinner?  That miiiight have just happened.
Anyways, I hope you all relish in the memories of green beers gone by and maybe go experience that fantastic part of this great holiday again!  I hope you count your blessings - I know I'm feeling extra lucky this year!  Happy Day to you all, and here's to us all finding our treasure at the end of the rainbow!

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...