Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Want To Swim In Ruffles!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you an important Public Service Announcement.  I want to swim in ruffles.

No, really.  I love ruffles so much I literally want to swim in them. 

So cute!  Source

Love this Juicy top! Source


Oh, Kate Beckinsale....you look gorgeous no matter what color hair you have!  Source

Love the top...not sure about the bottoms.  Source
 Summer is coming people, and it will be here before we know it.  Soooo, basically what I'm saying is if anyone finds anything out there like any of these that is reasonably priced (and to me, that's $50 and under), hit a Chicken Wing up! 

This has been an important Public Service Announcement.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...