Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Weekend (& Uber Cute Video)!

Source
Here's a short post to start your weekend off right!  I hope you all experience at least one memory this weekend that makes you smile and I hope we all can make at least one friend as loyal and helpful as this next guy.

This video makes me smile real big because my Aunt J's Jack Russell is also named Jesse, and he's been a part of the family for as long as I can remember.  Granted, Aunt J's Jesse might get a complex from watching this video, but we love our little people food tester just the same!

Enjoy everyone, and if the maker of this video, "Jesse's person," would like to come and train my little fur monsters, I would totally be down with that!


Source

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...