Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Music And Bling

"Music and bling, music and bling, these are two of my favorite things..."  Now, that's a tune that should catch on quickly, and while an unlikely combination for some folks, I happen to love all things music and most things bling!

Let's start with the shiny stuff - I just have to give a shout-out to Nick Lachey, who recently wed his longtime girlfriend, Vanessa Minnillo.  And, by the looks of things, "he LOVED it so he put a ring on it."  I mean, put on your Ray Bans, folks because the new Mrs. Lachey's left hand is currently blinding innocent bystanders all across California (and his ring isn't too shabby either)!


Kiss my Asscher cut, Batman!

Okay, now that I've picked my jaw up off the floor, I'm now going to admit that there has been a song that has been permanently lodged in my brain since the first time I heard it and I am hoping that by sharing it with all of you, it will set me free of my constantly singing, "Craaaazy girl, don't you know that I love you?"  I mean, I'm starting to get strange looks from girls thinking I'm simultaneously calling them mentally unstable and professing my feelings for them.  This = not a good look for the workplace.

So, without further ado, enjoy "Crazy Girl" from the Eli Young Band.  (Sidenote:  I love it because Comanche often jokes with me and calls me silly woman.  He also says, "you're so crazy, babydoll" a lot.  Should I be getting a message here?)


Source

Enjoy folks, and sorry if it gets stuck in your heads, too!  (But not that sorry, because it's such a great song!)


Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...