Sunday, July 17, 2011

Songs To Get You Going

I had a lot of positive response to my "Songs of Sunday" post so I thought I'd do a follow-up post with even more musical goodness for my Peeps.  You know, because I really love you and all and I want you to have the encouragement you need to make it a good week!

Some of these are songs we sing at my amazing church and others are ones I've heard on Spirit FM. (Sidenote:  I really never imagined that I'd end up liking this station as much as I do, but when your normal stations are playing the ever-loving-poo out of songs you used to like same songs over and over again, it's a really refreshing break).

Kristian Stanfill - Always

Source

I'm proud to post this next group because they got their start at a local university and they are pretty incredible - the way they harmonize with one another and have matched their vocals up until they're pitch-perfect is ridiculous!  Here are Anthem Lights with "Can't Get Over You."


Source

Building 429 - Listen To The Sound

Source

Sidewalk Prophets - You Love Me Anyway

Source

Matthew West - Strong Enough

Source

I hope you find some inspiration in these messages - I think they're beautiful and uplifting and that's what I love about Sundays....I get the good stuff that I need to cope with any week that's thrown at me!  Naturally, I wouldn't want anything less for my Peeps!

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...