Thursday, May 7, 2009

Daily Inspiration!

On rainy days, when the week is dragging on and on and on and on, it is extremely easy for your mind to become filled with negative thoughts. I believe I read somewhere that this is actually a scientific thing (chemicals being released in your brain or something like that).

Either way, whenever you're faced with situations like that, where all you can think about are the things you can't change or things that didn't work out as you would have liked them to, I always find it helpful to read the words of someone who really seems to know what they're talking about.

This brings me to the following quote, and it is from an anonymous source. (I figure they must not want to be subjected to the 'celebrity' status of being a genius, because their words are phenomenal).

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have." - Anonymous

Tell me that doesn't put things in perspective! I think it's all about attitude adjustment...even though sometimes I have a hard time getting into the right frame of mind, it is nice to have words like that to remind me to get on the right track!

Hope this helps someone out there!
Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...