Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring....

Holy cow, it's raining cats and dogs right now! I'm not sure why I felt the need to share that (since most of my readers already know that), but we are having quite the thunderstorm. I guess it's okay since apparently we need the rain.

Hopefully it will clear up before this weekend, when my baby sister is set to graduate from college! I can't believe that! I am officially getting old! Haha!

Either way, old or not, I am super excited to see my family! They are the best about attending every single important family event they possibly can. Like I said in my profile, I have the BEST family in the entire world!

My words of wisdom to my faithful followers: make sure you thank the Lord for your family. They make the journey we call life worthwhile, and at the end of the day, they are the ones who will always be there for you. If you're even half as blessed as I am in the family department, you should give God an extra special round of thanks.

Until next time,
Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...