Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's Always Something...

Grr....okay, this is the official first "rant" post that I've written. I have had struggle after struggle with my washing machine, which I bought from a man who "fixes" them and resells them. I know, it wasn't my most intelligent move, but it has worked for several months now.

That is, until today. Just now actually....you know, when I started to see and smell smoke and had to turn it off and unplug it. "Just great," I said aloud.

Oh, I was just washing A WHOLE LOAD OF TOWELS, which are now soaking wet...much too wet to put into the dryer. So, it looks like this is the end of our makeshift washing machine.

It's times like these that make it seem like there is always something else that is going to go wrong. Mr. Chicken Wing and I are still fairly young, and so that naturally means we're not wealthy.

I would like to take this time to thank my followers for following my rant, and thank you for tolerating it. I hope that there will not be many posts like these...only when I have to spend several hundred dollars to buy something that I already bought and was told would work. You know, in times like those, I might have to rant a bit. But it will be shortlived and I won't let it get me down.

I'd like to invite any followers or readers to comment on this question:

When you were in the early years of being in the "real world," what struggles did you face and how did you get through them?

And, I'd like to also leave on a good note, because leaving on a bad one would be...well, bad! :)

"In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry, you make it double,
Don't worry, be happy."
-The Great Bobby McFerrin

Until next time,
The Trying-Not-To-Be-Angry Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...