Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Site I'm Loving Right Now!!!

For those of you who know me, you know that I consider myself to be multifaceted. On one hand, I love to dress with the trends...on the other hand, I love to stay with the classics. The same is true for basically everything that deals with this Chicken Wing - from favorite colors, to music, to movies, to books, etc.

I think it may have something to do with that whole "attention-span-of-fruit-fly" thing. :) Either way, when I find something that I really like, I love sharing it with all of my friends, so that is what this entry is about.

If there is one thing that you can always count on to be in style, it is the "sickening-to-some but adorable-to-most" classic preppy style!!! I, for one, LOVE anything monogrammed. I also love containers - you know...pretty things that are meant to contain other things. That might just be considered an obsession of mine, but we should probably just save that for another post.

Back to preppy...no matter what you're looking for, Preppy Monogrammed Gifts is the place for you! They have the most adorable items, and they are all ready to dazzle you with their preppy goodness!

Follow this link to go straight to the store:
www.preppymonogrammedgifts.com

Some items of theirs that I adore are the mousepads, beach towels, drink koozies, and their bags! They also have a fairly new jewelry line that is really cute, too! My favorite thing about this site is how customizable their products are - you really have a lot of options, which ultimately means you get what you want, and that is what I look for when I shop!

Hope this satisfies your preppy craving for the day!

Yours truly,
Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...