Friday, July 10, 2009

The Excitement is Almost Uncontrollable!!!!

As of tomorrow morning, myself, Mr. Chicken Wing, and Familia de Chicken Wing will officially be on VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I can barely breathe, I'm so excited! I've only had one half-day of vacation this entire year so far, so I am so mentally ready to get away for a bit. I didn't realize how much stress I've been under until recently, and it seems like now is the perfect time for a little R&R.

I have to tell you that the beach is one of my favorite places in the entire world. I feel my prettiest at the beach by a long shot! I mean, it's one of the only places where no one judges you if you just want to let your hair air-dry and if you don't want to put forth so much effort while getting ready. You can throw on a sundress, and your sun-kissed glow makes you gorgeous! Makeup is limited, hair-drying time is close to non-existent, and no one rushes because you "have to have dinner at a certain time." Did I mention that dinner consists of seafood?!?!?! (Mmmmmm, crab legs!) And, of course, flip flops are always acceptable. :)

You can literally just wake up when you want to and mozy on down to the beach. Once you're down there, you get to decide what you do all day. You can lay out, swim, play beach games, or read and be able to actually comprehend what you're reading (hey, for me, I usually have to multi-focus so I don't actually absorb the content!).

I know that both Mr. Chicken Wing and I are so ready for a break, and we're about at that "checking out" point at work and home. We just want to get away!

So, faithful readers, I don't know if I will be posting while on vacation, but I can't wait to update you on how the week went (along with some pictures, of course)! I hope that you all get some sort of vacation of your own (you deserve it!), and I hope that next week goes so great for each and every one of you!



"Oh, won't you stay just a little bit longer..."

Until next time,
Sun-and-sand bound Chicken Wing

*Note: As always, I don't own the rights to this video/song. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...