Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finally! Beach Recap Sneak Peek!!!




Due to the fact that I have so much glamourous and fabulous shopping to do....okay, time to be honest...I have to go grocery shopping! (Seriously, can I get a Double Yuck for that?!?!) But, due to the fact that I have to go grocery shopping (DOUBLE YUCK!), I don't have time to give the full recap. But, I know that there are some faithful followers who want to know how our wonderful week of vacation went!


So, here is a photo sneak peek, complete with captions thought up by yours truly! :)


Let's begin, shall we?


Stunner Shades...yes, please! Mr. Chicken Wing & I



Umm...the birds really wanted a Doritos party. So we had one.



Okay, that's my island behind me. Thus the pose with the outstretched arms. What do you mean you don't believe me? This is crazy. Alright, that's Ocean Isle from the end of my beach, Sunset Beach.




Preface to the following two pictures. Model poses establish to onlookers that they are actually enjoying your beach. I think it's obvious that they should know that. (Sometimes, they honestly want to know what you're modeling for, but it's best to use discretion when that occurs.)






Model Pose Number One.





And, Model Pose Number Two.





I never really wanted the world to know about my love affair with Snow Crab legs. Oops, guess that's out.


And the last one......





Two pounds down. Absolutely no shame. Now, THAT'S a happy Chicken Wing!!!


I hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek! There will be more to come at a later date. (I know, those were so fantastic that you're not sure how you'll be able to wait until then! Haha!)


Until next time,
A happily tanned Chicken Wing
(Don't worry, I wore sunscreen!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...