Monday, July 6, 2009

Just a quick and sparkly note....

I hope you all had a FABULOUS 4th of July and the chance to celebrate America!!!! I came across an Independence Day quote that I loved, so I thought I'd share it with you!


"You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence...with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness." Erma Bombeck



(And I hope you all got to see fireworks, because I LOVE fireworks, and got to see them twice, which made me super excited!!!!!)



Just in case you didn't, here is a little display for you:



Source: http://www.digi-hound.com/wp/img_wp2/fireworks2ss.jpg


I will be sure to update you with my weekend's festivities, and I really hope you guys had a great (and hopefully long) weekend!

Until then,
Miss loving-all-that-sparkles Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...