Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Relevant Quote

The folks over at Real Simple magazine have done it again! As I opened my inbox this morning, I saw this "Daily Thought," and it resonated so much with me that it made me tear up a little bit.

Obviously, when I find these bits of goodness, I love to share them with my Peeps, so here you go.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
-Winston Churchill

While I'm not ready to go into specifics just yet, I will divulge that I have had some major changes in my life in the past few days. I appreciate the respect of privacy of some, as well as the support of others. I have learned this for sure: My peeps are the best. Period.

So, to all of you out there - I hope you are having a good week. If you're not having a good week, or even a good day, take comfort in the fact that God is there. He really reached out to me this week, and I was so receptive and appreciative of that. I hope the same can be true for you. If you're not religious, turn to those you can lean on and revel in the love and support you receive.

Posting might be a bit light for a little while, as I've honestly just got to take care of me right now. I really appreciate each and every one of you, and your support and encouragement will surely be helpful as the Chicken Wing tries flying again!

Thanks for being the wind beneath my wings!

Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...