Friday, June 4, 2010

What My Weekend Has In Store For Me

So, I am excited about this weekend for numerous reasons, but I figure I'll let you in on a few of them.

1.  Tomorrow, I am co-hosting a baby shower with my friend AW!!!  One of my best girlfriends in the world, K, is having her first baby!!!  And, it's a boy!  So, we are throwing an epic baby shower for her to celebrate the impending bundle of joy!  I think it's going to be a blast and we've been busy planning this for months now!  I love it when an event comes to fruition!  During this time, I got to flex my crafting muscles as well, and I can't wait to share some of the easy and super fun projects that I got to work on!

Me and AW - we were just as hands-on with planning this baby shower...what can I say?  You definitely want to have us as your friends!

 K and me!  K will from this day on be known as Mama K!

2.  Not only do I get to participate in Baby Fest 2010, but I also get to reunite with another group of friends as we say "goodbye for now" to our good friend, D, who is leaving for basic training in the military soon.  It will be sad to see him depart for awhile, but it will be awesome getting to see everyone again and having some hang-out time!

Here's a little FaceinHole action featuring from L-R, Front:  D, his wife S, me, and Mama K.  L-R, Back:  Mr. CW and Mama K's husband L. 

3.  I get to see this guy for the first time in 5 weeks:


So, obviously, I am very excited about that!  I know our three furbabies are going to be so excited that their Daddy is home!  We're still getting used to this semi-long distance stuff, and I am really happy to have our fella return, even if it's just for a weekend!

So, I hope you all have a fantastic couple of days, and I can't wait for the Baby Shower Recap!  Happy Friday, everyone!

Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...