Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Something I Learned Today...

They say that you "learn something new every day," and I, for one, believe that to be true. In fact, I know it to be true (unless you are having an incredibly slow day).

Something that I learned today about the "real world" is that there are people that you are supposed to be able to trust that will lie to you for no apparent reason at all. Maybe it's because they don't respect you, or because they're higher up than you but I feel that is not an excuse.

I choose not to go into details, because talking badly about people isn't really my cup of tea. No good comes out of that, and the high road is always better than the low road or the same road the "offender" has chosen. I choose to not walk along with them.

The one good thing about this lesson that I've learned today is that I will be more careful in the future. Now that I have seen what this person is capable of, I will be much wiser day-to-day. That is a great thing, so for that, I can only thank the liar.

Sorry to rant and run, but I just wanted to send a message to my followers: there will always be people who will try to get you down, but they can only get you down if you allow them to!

Until next time,
Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...