Monday, January 18, 2010

Decking the Halls - Christmas Decor

One of the things that make the holidays the holidays is the surroundings you put yourself in. Some people need to be in a place that has a ton of snow. Some folks have to migrate South for the winter because they want nothing to do with the cold. For me, wherever I am, I am most happiest when I can really deck the halls and transform my residence into Holiday Town! :) Yes, while it does look like Christmas threw up in my house, and while my electric bill does tend to increase due to the extra lights, for me, it makes me happy every time I walk through the door. And, most of my friends say the same, so I think I'll keep it going.

I'm going to let the following photos speak for themselves, so enjoy, Peeps!





















So, as you can see, I love Christmas and I love the process of creating Holiday Town in my house!

Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...