Friday, January 15, 2010

Get Yo Pants Off The Ground!

Okay, American Idol is one of my reality television weaknesses, and this week marked the start of Season 9. General Larry Platt is a normal, 62-year-old citizen who auditioned for American Idol on their stop in Atlanta, Georgia, and he decided to introduce Simon, Randy, Kara, and guest judge Mary J. Blige to his original composition, "Pants On The Ground."

I think he is absolutely adorable, the voice isn't horrible, and the message is great! General Platt was fed up with the "youngsters" who don't have any idea what a belt is. So, he created this song, and it absolutely gets stuck in your head! So, of course, I wanted to share it with my Peeps, just in case you haven't seen it, or if you'd like to see it again.

I do not own the rights to this video, the lyrics, or any part of it.

Pants On The Ground (Danny Diggz American Idol Remix) (Jordan Laws Video Mix) from Danny Diggz on Vimeo.

So, I hope you enjoyed this 5-Minute Mental Health Break, and good luck trying to get "Pants On The Ground" out of your head!

Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...