Tuesday, January 5, 2010

THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SNOWSTORM POST PART III

Welcome to the first official "vlog" post!!! (For those of you who need reminding, vlog = video blog). I will keep my words super short and sweet, and I will let the videos do the talking. This may take a while to load, as it is content heavy, and I am sorry if the videos come over sideways - I have no idea how to fix that yet! I'm still learning, so bear with me, Peeps!

Will there be snow???

10:22am - Mr. CW gets in on the action!


Slip-up, and "But, Momma, I ain't no quitter!"


"Who's the gunner now, sucker?!?!?!"

So, I hope you've enjoyed this post, full of my newfound love - vlogging! Hang with me because we are almost done with the snowstorm posts, and then I can finish recapping Christmas for you!!! I'm so happy and excited to share these awesome experiences and memories with you!

Until next time,
Your Newly-Vlogging-And-Loving-It Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...