Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl 2010

Last night was the coveted "Night of All Nights" for the football lovers in the world. The Chicken Wings celebrated with Little Sister Chicken Wing and some friends at the Casa de Chicken Wing, and it was a good time - low key and relaxed.

This came after a little sledding adventure - not the most fun I've ever had. While I had so much fun hanging out with my friends, I got a little injured along the way. First, I got hit in the mouth with a ball of ice (thank you, Little Sister Chicken Wing, for having terrible aim). After dealing with swelling and a little bleeding, I dusted myself off and got back to it. Then, on a trip down the monster hill (all of which was covered in mostly ice at this point), I majorly jammed my pointer finger - OUCH to the MAX!!!! Now, I'm rocking a crazy-swollen and purple finger!!!

So, the typing is quite a bit slower, that's for sure!!! Anyways, back to the Big Game! The New Orleans Saints took home the much-needed victory! Louisiana needed a win, and I'm really glad they got it!

My favorite part of the Superbowl (unless my team is playing) is watching the usually hilarious ads that come on during the game. In case you missed them, I've included my favorites here!

Thank you, Doritos and E-Trade, for stepping up and being hilarious this year!


Source


Source


Source

I hope you got a Monday morning laugh from these! I think they're great! :)

Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...