Monday, February 15, 2010

Wedding-Palooza - The Commercial

In posts past (here and here), I wrote about the wedding madness I was involved in for work! It was a super fun project, getting to wear a gorgeous wedding gown, wearing my hair up and fancier than I normally do, etc.

But, as someone close to me recently pointed out, I never did a follow-up post on my duties as wedding model. You see, the reason I was in the wedding dress and all gussied up was to shoot a commercial for a local website! Basically, I get to be a spokeswoman!!! (Since I was a child, I always imagined myself saying "Easy, breezy, beautiful Cover Girl." LOL!)

So, after a bit of pushing from said person close to me, I am going to show it to my Peeps, because you are who I share everything with! I know, you feel extremely special. ;)

To those of you who have already seen this, I am so sorry to make you watch it again. It's really weird seeing yourself on television, so it's probably weird for those of you who have already seen it. I have definitely been receiving a lot of feedback from folks that have seen it - it seems that someone tells me every day that they saw it running during this time and during that time so, what can I say? TV WORKS (and I know some really nice and awesome people)!

So, without further ado, Miss Chicken Wing's television commercial debut! Enjoy!


I hope you like it! I practiced my lines, and actually was not as nervous as I thought I would be, but that is only because I had the most wonderful people surrounding me, coaching and encouraging me! I am so grateful and so thankful that I was in a situation like that where instead of telling me what I needed to do better, they told me what I was excellent in doing. Those are the types of people you should strive to be around in life - those who uplift you, not those who bring you down.

So, if I ever get the opportunity to do something like this again, I will share it with all of you! Stay tuned, Peeps!

Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...