Friday, April 16, 2010

A VERY SPECIAL DAY, INDEED!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


I hope you have the best 20th birthday ever, and I love you very much! I won't care when you're 60 years old - you will always be my little brother.

I will never forget the day you were born (I had chicken pox, so I couldn't come to see you at the hospital. I had to see you for the first time through a car window). Growing up, you were sweet (when you wanted to play together) and sometimes a pain (when you got me in huge trouble because you just had to have your porcelain mug that had your birth details on it, so, being the great big sister I am, I gave it to you. You then proceeded to run full speed down the hallway and smash it on the tile floor. I got spanked for that, you know.).

Regardless of the times I wanted to (or maybe tried to) kill you, I'm much happier having you around. I'll always be here for you, and I hope you never forget that.


Chicken Wing sibs...typical behavior.

Me and Little Brother imitating Tyler Hansbrough's "face"

Until next time,
A very-old-feeling Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...