Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chick's Pick: Amazing Free Art!

Thanks to one of the websites that I follow fairly religiously, I recently became privvy to an amazing piece of free artwork that you can print out to adorn your home.

I love art, and I love nature, and this piece encompasses both. Throw in the fact that you can personalize this artwork to reflect the love you have for someone special in your life and you've got an instant winner!


Check it out:



Isn't it fantastic? I absolutely love it, and we have the fabulous people over at Kiss The Groom to thank for it! This piece is called The Kissing Tree, and I think it's neutral enough for anyone to use it! You may not be able to read the "carving" inside the heart on the tree, but mine says:

miss c.w.
+
mr. c.w.

I even created a personalized version for one of my best friends who is getting married a little later this year, so I think that's a great idea for this little project - it's so easy to do, even if you normally are more likely to buy-it-yourself than do-it-yourself! So head on over to Kiss The Groom and make a version for someone you love: your parents, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, child, pet - the possibilities are endless!

Hope you enjoyed this fabulous find!

Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...