Monday, August 30, 2010

2010 Primetime Emmy Highlights

The Primetime Emmy Awards aired last night, and I was very excited to tune in.  They usually provide some laughs, great fashion, corny acceptance speeches, and sometimes even a few tears.

I'd like to start off with my favorite moment of the entire broadcast.  CONGRATULATIONS to Modern Family (ABC) who picked up the award for Outstanding Comedy Series!  I am beyond excited, and I'm so proud to work for a network that brought this show into your living rooms every week.

Source

This show is extremely funny, and is heartfelt, too.  If you haven't made the time to check it out, set your TiVo's NOW.  Like seriously.  Right now.  Do it.

There were also other highs in the program, such as host Jimmy Fallon's musical interludes and seeing newlywed cuties Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer from HBO's True Blood (um, is anyone else as sucked into that show as I am?  Pun definitely intended.). 

As far as fashion goes, here are three favorite looks of mine, and the ladies looked phenomenal!

Lea Michele from Glee looking fab

Sofia Vergara from Modern Family...can I be her when I grow up?  Seriously, how hot is she?

Claire Danes in a dress that is pageant perfection

The last highlight for me was when Eric Stonestreet from Modern Family accepted the award for Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.  Check out his heartfelt acceptance speech and then again, go watch this show!



That's my recap!  Did anyone else have any other favorite moments from the telecast?  If so, please share!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...