Saturday, August 7, 2010

Am I The Only One....

...who has been living under a rock?  Have you all heard of this gal?


Source
I recently happened upon a bold British beauty (say that five times fast) named Pixie Lott, and let me tell you that there is something so adorable and endearing about her.  She is the cutest thing you ever did see and has a remarkable voice that is quite different.  She exhibits insane control over her instrument, and I've decided that I happen to like her.  I happen to like her a lot.  The crazy thing is that she's only 18.  The voice you're about to hear would suggest a lot more living than imaginable at that age.

Source


Source


Source


Source

The last song, "Nothing Compares," was featured on the ever-popular MTV series, The Hills.  (What?  That's cool.  Say you don't watch it.  I believe you.)  I hope you enjoy this selection, and if you do, check her out on YouTube or on her website, http://www.pixielott.com/.

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...