Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm A Real Twit!

Okay, completely lame joke time!

"Tweet, tweet."
"Who's there?"
"Miss Chicken Wing!"

Yes, Peeps - it's true!  I'm a real Twit!

Source

This is a completely new world to me, but I am trying to figure it all out!  I've heard from many sources that Twitter can be an amazing networking tool, but I was extremely hesitant to try it out.  First, it was completely overwhelming to me and I just had no idea how it worked.  How do you see if someone wrote to you?  If someone asked a question on their Twitter page, how could you see what had already been answered?  It was insane!

But, at the urging of two fantastic individuals in the ecommerce and blogging universes, Phill and Carly, respectively, I decided to take the plunge!*

So.....



*Sidenote:  Seriously, go check out Cutaway Clothing (Phill's awesome clothing website) and The Less Than Domestic Goddess (Carly's super amazing blog).  You will not be disappointed, I promise! 

These two sites get the Chicken Wing Stamp of Awesomeness!  See?



Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...