Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How Great Indeed

Hello, Peeps!  I hope each and every one of you had an amazing Easter weekend!  I know I did, and it was jam packed full of love and togetherness.  I got to see my incredible friends and my fantastic family, and all is right in my little world.

One thing I was quite upset about was missing a special on TV that honored several of country music's female phenomenons.  I would have TiVO'd it had I known it was set to air!  Boo sauce to that!  One of my favorite country artists, whom I've loved since her audition tape on American Idol, was honored during that special.  If you've ever heard Carrie Underwood sing, you know that the girl is beyond blessed.


Source

I was particularly impressed with the song she chose to sing, 'How Great Thou Art.'  To say she hit it out of the park would be a severe understatement.  Don't believe me?  See for yourself.


Source

Happy Easter, everyone!  Remember the reason - He is risen. He is risen indeed.

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...