Sunday, April 17, 2011

What An Incredible Morning

Today was a big day for my spiritual life!  It was a Sunday morning pretty similar to any other Sunday morning.  There were two major differences, though.  Instead of the 10:45am service, I attended the 9:30am service.  Oh, and my AMAZING church became a multi-location church for the first time ever!!!!

They've been working so hard to branch out and reach even more people in the community, and today was the culmination of their efforts!  It was an absolutely amazing service as we launched our new campus and relaunched our original campus.  The songs were incredible, the message was so on point it was ridiculous, and there were some people who had life-changing moments today.  There was a video that featured one of the most beautiful versions of "Amazing Grace" that I've ever heard.

All in all, it was just a wonderful day for my soul.  I got so teary-eyed and filled with the spirit that my typically on-the-money singing voice was shaky and broken.  (I kid, I kid - I'm not in the band for a reason)!  It was the perfect weekly dose of the good stuff that I needed to keep me in line.

I hope you all have an absolutely amazing week, and I hope that you all dig deep and think about all the good things you've got going in your life.  Know that you're never "too bad" or "too off the path" to be loved. Life is a beautiful thing, and we're all blessed in some way.  If we all took the time to look at what we do have instead of all we don't have, the world would absolutely be a better and happier place!


Source

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...