Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Gang's All Here

Sorry for the delay in checking in, Peeps, but this week has been a full one at the Casa de Chicken Wing.  You see, my sweet friends (whom I'm indebted to for the rest of my life for introducing me to and setting me up on a blind date with Comanche) went to the beach and were going to board their sweet dog, Lily.  I was having none of that, because - let's face it.  When it comes to dogs, there is always a party going on over here.

CiCi, MuChi, Wilkie, and Lily have been conducting their own three-ring circus, and it's been quite entertaining, to say the least.  It's been a large amount of time since I've witnessed wrestling to rival these four, and so I had to take a little video to show you the hilarity that has been going down on a daily basis this week.

Okay, let me set up the backstory here, so the video will make a little bit more sense.  First, you have the wild child in my house, Wilkie.  While I absolutely love the stuffing out of him, he is the red-headed stepchild of the family because he has the attention span of a gnat, and he has what I call Dory-syndrome (you know, Dory, from Finding Nemo).  Like his fishy counterpart, he can be scolded or warned not to do something, and after a half-a-second rebound rate, he's right back to doing the same.exact.thing.  It's a good thing he's cute, because the only way I could tolerate that behavior for a long stretch of time is if Ellen Degeneres was around - what?  She's funny.

Next, you have CiCi, who has to decide whether she really, really, really wants to play or not.  Why, you ask?  Because Wilkie beats the crap out of her.  I don't know if he just dials in to the fact that she's a pomeranian, too, but she is the target of his playtime energy bursts 99.9% of the time.

Then, there's Lily, the new girl in town.  She began her interaction with the others as the one who would only join in the game once the others turned their backs.  Now, she's gotten her confidence up and she's ready to come off the sidelines!  (She's the light-colored dog in the video).

Finally, you have The Mooch.  He is the cutest darn thing, but he takes MAJOR issue to what he considers to be violence.  I mean, if someone hugs me too hard, or if Comanche and I are dancing in the living room and he dips me to prove that he could hold his own on one of my favorite dancing shows, MuChi flips his lid.  He automatically assumes that I'm hurt and he must express his despair.  Throughout this video, you will hear crying.  That's my son.  The rest of them are having a ball, and he's boo-hooing, "Can't we all just get alooong?!?!?"

So, enjoy, peeps - too much cute for one house, right?  I know you wish you were my roommate!



Absolutely adorable, right? Please excuse the excess of bottles on my coffee table waiting to be refilled by the Brita. Also, if you could look past the extreme mess and disarray - it turns out that four puppies want to play with all of the toys all of the time. (Who am I kidding - they all do that!)

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...